Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Welcome to our blog

This is the first post in what I hope will be a good forum for all of us to keep in touch with each other. You can start a post, comment on other people's posts, add pictures, and so on. It is definitely not meant to be serious, but if anyone wants to post interesting planning-related information, please do so. Otherwise, I envision this being a place to put up personal updates, adventure/party photos, jokes, upcoming get-togethers, and just generally keeping contact.

My personal update: For those of you that don't know, things happened pretty quickly and I didn't get a chance to let everyone know that I was leaving Atlanta. I've been living in Charleston, SC for 2 weeks and started work last Monday at Berkeley-Charleston-Dorchester Council of Governments - it's the tri-county planning agency for the Charleston area.

I have an apartment downtown, which is dope. It's a really walkable area, and I'm real close to a couple parks. My commute to work is about 8 min. - that kicks arse; and I've been riding my bike everyday and trying to get back into the shape I was before grad. school. Also, I've been learning how to cook - some efforts have turned out well, others not so well. Come visit me, and I'll show you my chops in the kitchen!

Anywhore, thanks for joining the blog - hope it works out well.

Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home